The New Raptor® XD is a low profile, heavy-duty premium residential zero-turn mower. With an all new wider stance and single fully welded frame, this machine is built like a tank, but drives like a sports car. Featuring all the exclusives that you can only find on a Hustler machine, the Raptor® XD is a hard act to beat!
- Fully fabricated steel deck
- Hustler exclusive 20” BigBite™ drive tyres and 13" front castors
- Premium Hydro-Gear 2800 transmission for reliable and dependable operation
- One piece welded tubular frame, not bolt together like inferior machines
- Smooth Trak™ steering with automatic park brake system
- Premium bolstered high-back seat with armrests and built-in lumbar support
- Fast, professional zero turn productivity
- Premium Kawasaki commercial grade engine
All specifications are subject to change without notice.
3 Year - 300 Hour Domestic
3 Year - 300 Hour Commercial
21.5 hp (16.0kW) @ 3600 rpm (Please Note: Horsepower rating as tested to SAE J1995 Standards.)
52cm x 2 Blades
Unleaded (see engine manufacturers specifications)
Dual hydrostatic. Hydro-Gear ZT2800 integrated hydrostatic zero-turn transaxles
Ground Speed - Forward
Infinitely variable 0-12.1km/h
Ground Speed - Reverse
Hydrostatic dynamic braking. Parking: Patented automatic park brake system.
13 x 5, smooth tread
Tyres - Drive
Exclusive 20 x 8 - 10 BigBite™ tyre
Premium bolstered high-back seat with armrests and built-in lumbar support
Seat suspension springs are standard
116cm (with discharge chute raised)
Side-Discharge: 42" cut. 2 Blades, deck is suspended at two points at the rear and two in front. Includes deck-mounted anti-scalp wheel(s) to improve flotation in rolling and uneven terrain.
Foot Operated 4 point deck lift system
11 ga, 3.0 mm welded steel with 7 ga, 4.5 mm support plate double welded onto spindle mount areas. Solid 9.5 mm x 25.4 mm steel bars reinforce impact areas on trim edges. Steel deck housing is 114.3 mm deep to provide room for high-capacity mowing.
1.5" (3.8cm) to 4.5" (11.5cm) in 1/4" (6mm) increments
(2) Heavy-duty, heat treated blades. 20.5" X 2.50 X .20"
Blade Tip Speed
High density, rubberised
Kit - Mulch
Not Standard - Available Option
Not Standard - Accessory Available